Monday, November 15, 2010

I Die: Spring 2011 Jewelry Slideshow

Style.com found the best way to cure the Monday blues - a preview of next spring's hautest jewelry - pun intended. Most of the pieces are insanely expensive and I can guarantee it'll be credited as "price upon request" in the mags.

Though all the pieces are for the spring 2011 collection, I love that designers have developed a signature look or design and find a way to incorporate it into their next collection. Even as I was looking at the teeny tiny thumbnails, I could name some of the designers and jewelry houses.

Designers like Pamela Love, Kara Ross, Dana Lorenz of Fenton/Fallon, and jewelry houses like Mawi, have stuck to their jewelry design aesthetics season after season but still manage to keep it feeling exciting and new. One of my absolute favs is Mawi, the company has kept the same gun-barrel and big colored jewel element in each collection but manages to work in new styles.

I'm already thinking of things that I can sell so I can afford one of their pieces, which means I also have to pick an ultimate favorite! Ahhh!

Mawi, Spring 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment