Monday, November 1, 2010

Newsworthy: Funding Fancy-Colored Diamonds, New Cartier and Post-Halloween Gems

WWD || A new fund is supporting fancy-colored diamonds, apparently the rarest and most expensive diamonds on earth. On bad days, I tell myself that I'm a diamond.. can I get some financial support and investment too?


Fashionista || Cartier's making more bank on revamping its successful LOVE line. The company hosted a fancy dinner and previewed the pieces, which feature earrings, necklaces, and rings in rose gold, pink sapphire, and black ceramic. I haven't bought pieces from their previous LOVE collections, and they're already shilling out new ones?? The insanity!


Elle || Halloween may be over but check out these scarily beautiful (and pricey) baubles. DIY by swiping that plastic spider you used to decorate your door and glue on some crystals from the bookstore's decoration section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment